hello (:
i had a dream about coursework yesterday.
THE HORROR. =P
when i woke up, i switched on the comp immediately.
HEH.
wth wth.
oh well, random.
Strokes of dark, a brush of light,
I watch you bring your canvas into light.
Oh I know thats how you see the world,
I know that you see anything you like.
But now I'm doubting me,
I know I shouldn't be but
I've been down, I've been down
rocks//ben jelen
i had a dream about coursework yesterday.
THE HORROR. =P
when i woke up, i switched on the comp immediately.
HEH.
wth wth.
oh well, random.
Strokes of dark, a brush of light,
I watch you bring your canvas into light.
Oh I know thats how you see the world,
I know that you see anything you like.
But now I'm doubting me,
I know I shouldn't be but
I've been down, I've been down
rocks//ben jelen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home